Troubleshooting Flash 1.0 & 2.0
Thank you for showing your amazing support by purchasing a Chargeasap product!
Majority of our customers have found they were able to resolve the issue they are experiencing by reading the following guide.
My Flash has arrived with scratches
My Flash is draining really quickly or has a fast discharge rate
My Flash isn't charging my device the percentage I'm expecting and I think there is an issue with the capacity
There is always a conversion loss when the power is sent from a powerbank to the device being charged and this is normal for every charger. Firstly please ensure that your device is turned off and not in use at the same time you are charging it up as this will drain Flash faster since more power will be required.
If you would like to determine what charge % the Flash Powerbank can achieve for a specific device, please check out our following guide
I'm unable to charge my Flash with the 100W port
- Double check that your cable is working. Try your USB cable with another device to make sure it’s working
- Double check that your power source is working. Try the power source with another device to make sure it’s working
One of my ports aren't working
- Double check that your cable is working. Switch to a different cable to see if this resolves the issue. Try your USB cable with another device to make sure it’s working.
- Double check that your power source is working. Switch to a different power source to see if this resolves the issue. Try the power source with another device to make sure it’s working.
- Check that the USB ports are stable. It should not wiggle and you should not have any difficulty pushing cables into it
Pass-through charging isn't working
When you've connected your device to Flash and would like to use the pass through charging, you need to press the power button again
I'm unable to charge my headphones or Vape with Flash
This is likely because it is a low voltage device and Flash is unable to detect it. This is common among other powerbanks as well that support a high power output.
My wireless charger isn't working
Due to the number of coils in the wireless charging pad, your device needs to be placed on a specific spot on the charging pad. E.g. your phone's top and bottom should be aligned with the Flash's top and bottom.
If these steps were not able to resolve your issue, please submit a request and a member of our Customer Happiness Team will respond within 24 business hours.