We've assisted many of our clients with similar problems, and they have found success by following the troubleshooting steps outlined below:
- Try using a different power outlet.
- If you're using a plug adapter with your Zeus, please test the charger with a different plug adapter as well.
- Ensure that the device you're trying to charge is functioning properly. You can do this by using the Zeus to charge a different device, which will help determine if the issue lies with the Zeus or the specific device.
- Double-check that your USB cable is in good working condition. Test the cable with another device to ensure its functionality.
- Verify that the USB ports on the Zeus are stable. They should not wiggle, and you shouldn't face any difficulty while plugging cables into them.
If these steps were not able to resolve your issue, please submit a request and a member of our Customer Happiness Team will respond within 24 business hours.