Troubleshooting UNO Cables
Majority of our customers have found they were able to resolve the issue by completing the following steps:
- Make sure the tip has been inserted all the way into the port of your device
- Carefully clean the port of your device with a toothpick or a can of compressed air. Also ensure the tip and prongs in the cable head are clean by using rubbing alcohol or something similar.
- Make sure your phone has been updated to the latest software
- Restart your phone by holding the power and the home button until the screen goes black. After the phone restarts, plug the magnetic cable in and it should start charging
- Try accessing a different USB port
- If those steps don’t work please perform an isolation test where you test the faulty tip/cable with a non-faulty one to find where it faults.
- Also please test the tip/cable with other devices in case it is your device that’s faulty.
If these steps were not able to resolve your issue, please submit a request and a member of our Customer Happiness Team will respond within 24 business hours.