To identify the issue with your Flash Pro/Plus power bank, kindly follow these steps:
- Please drain the battery of your powerbank to 0% and make sure it's no longer able to charge any devices. This will eliminate the possibility that the OLED screen is causing the issue.
- Try using all the ports on the power bank for faster discharging.
- Once the power bank is drained, it will reset itself. Please charge the power bank to 100% and check if this addresses the issue.
If issues continue, majority of our customers have found they were able to resolve the issue by completing the following steps:
- Check the power button if you can press and hold it. As the bag Flash Pro is packaged in can be very tight, it sometimes squeezes to the button, causing it to get stuck. If you press the button several times, the position of the button will be unstuck and the switching off issue shall be resolved.
- Wireless charging can be activated by press holding 3 to 5 seconds, and it would cause the powerbank to not switch off for 30 minutes. Check if the wattage indicator for wireless charging located at the bottom left part of the OLED screen. "W" indicator will be blinking if the wireless charging is activated, in this case you will need to deactivate it.
- Once deactivated, disconnect all cables or device connected and observe for 15 to 30 minutes if powerbank automatically switches off.
If these steps were not able to resolve your issue, please submit a request and a member of our Customer Happiness Team will respond within 24 business hours.